Tuesday, December 23, 2014

First page of my Project Life journey

While chatting with a friend about "Project Life" about a week ago,she had mentioned starting it in January.I have heard about it but never really looked into it until now.NOW I think we will turn into PL junkies lol Wanted to share this first page of mine which pictures my husband and kids who are my life and now that the kids are older and starting their own lives it's amazing and sad all in one.You wish the best for them as adults as you did when they were little.Which leaves my husband and I with an almost empty nest,and more time on our hands lol and moments of when we wish the kids were little again.It's amazing when you were younger time took forever! but now that you are older,time sure flies by.I think Project Life is capturing those moments big or little....

No comments: