Friday, November 8, 2013

Peachy Keen November 2013 Release Challenge #2

November 2013 Release Challenge #2

 Up-cycle something in your home

for my I'm up-cycling the plastic CD that comes in your new pack of CD's it's on the very bottom.

I'm making this into a Christmas wall (or door) hanger

 next I covered it with a snowy pattern paper for the background,
cut the edges with my scalloped scissors (yes...my scalloped scissors)

I used the stamps from the PKSC- July 2013  kit

and PK- Snowflakes(Christmas tree)

silver ribbon,silver cord and copic markers

4 comments:

Glora said...

Oh my goodness. Your upcycled home decor item is ADORABLE and I love what you used for it. SO CLEVER!!!! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Release Challenge! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job with your project, it looks FANTASTIC!!!Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Release Challenge!

Lorie said...

So very creative, Elecia! AWESOME!!

Morph Mania Creations said...

That is really cool. I like it!