Friday, November 22, 2013

Welcome to our Thankful Hop

For my project I created a one page 12X12 layout using "Thanksgiving Turkeys" files you can find here http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/item_1382/Thanksgiving-Turkeys.htm (original artwork by Trina Clark) I also used wonderful fall leaf brads supplied by Scrapadoodles Scrapbooking & Supply and twine supplied by Jessi. I also used Peachy Keen Stamps PK-754 Critter Faces set Medium(perfect turkey face) and sentiments from PKSC-22 Oct.2013

Follow along on the Facebook Hop which starts here

KaDoodle Bug Designs 

 


 I added the "FALL Leaf brads"supplied by Scrapadoodles to the pumpkins.
sentiments from Peachy Keen Stamps  set PKSC-22 Oct.2013

I stitched the corners or the photo mats.
Used Martha Stewart border punch for top and bottom border of my layout

embossed the sunflower
Turkey face is stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-754 Med. Critter Faces

No comments: