Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Madness #6~Project Life SVG Filler Cards

Welcome back to Monday Madness #6 !!!

it's Bimini Moose DT Elecia here to share with you 

 Designs on Cloud9

an svg company that will unfortunately be closing her doors!  

but before she does, 

I wanted to bring to your attention 

the "Project Life cards" svg files that she has.

these files are reg.$0.99 

Closing Sale ends on Feb.28th 

so you better act fast!!!

here are just a couple of files I purchased over the weekend and cut them out and you can basically cut it in any color you choose(that's the COOL part about it!!!) and not to mention,the cut out pieces can also be used as embellishments on your filler cards,it's a 2 for 1 deal(even better!!!)

 I used several of these frames(below) in my Project Life layout

 For my page today I created two pages of my son creating his Valentine's Day card for his girlfriend Heather(left side) and his trip to Hobby Lobby to shop for some Project Life supplies and an album for Heather's gift(right side)

Supplies used;

BH PL cards - "Midnight"

We R Memory Keepers -"Chalkboard"

Designs on Cloud 9 filler cards

  Life cards-LOVE

Project Life-Arrow Cards

label buddy

photo grid app

black photo corner mounts

red,black cardstock


 Thank you for joining me today

Don't forget to join our Bi~Weekly Project Life pocket page Challenge,Link up in the Challenges Tab(top left) of the Bimini Moose Blog

We'd LOVE to see your style!!!





No comments: