Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday Madness!!! Project Life

Hello all you Project Lifers!!!

it's another Monday Madness Project Life post 

with DT Elecia

Who doesn't take a lot of photos with their cell phones?! we all do right?!!!
I have recently fallen in love with the "PhotoGrid collage maker" app
and I have been driving my co-workers a little batty with ordering pictures
from my phone via the Walgreens app (which is where I work-in the photo lab)

some really cool tips about this!!!!

#1~ you can create collage type photos where you can use more photos per project life page!!

#2~ you can snag photos from facebook and not have a pixelation problem if creating a collage

#3~ use the Walgreens App it's actually pretty cool!!!

#4~ ALWAYS ALWAYS google for online photo coupons!!!(it's a must)

#5~ you've created some cool pics with cool templates

#6~ FAST and SIMPLE!!!!


LOVE this App!!!


I used a total of 32 photos for these 2 pages


also used colored cardstock for a couple of the wallet size photos
splash dots by Stampin' up stamps


collage prints are 4"X 4" (instagram prints) some are 4"X 6"
I mounted the 4"X 4" prints onto 4"X 6" Project Life cards




letter stamps by Making Memories magnetic stamps


journaling cards by We R Memory Keepers
"Inked Rose" set
adorable set for only $4.98
I'm all about reasonable shopping and getting the best deals :)

So glad you could join me today,hope you have a wonderful week!!

Do you scrapbook with Project Life or a similar pocket style scrapbooking?

We'd love to see your style,link up with us. filler card creations, organizational ideas, video tutorials or anything pocket scrapbooking related in theBimini Moose Challenge 


((((HUGS)))) BM DT Elecia

No comments: