Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Madness~Project Life #27


Welcome to Project Life~Monday Madness


Instead of having a bbq with family and friends as most Americans did to celebrate 4th of July Independence Day,our kids(whom are adults) opted to spend it together with their significant others and watch fireworks.So my husband and I decided to road trip it to parts unknown!!! drove through towns we haven't been through before.We traveled toward East Iowa.Saw lots of interesting things, it was a beautiful day! I never thought there would be so many American flag designed clothing,I was pretty impressed and people were proud to show off the RED,WHITE and Blue!!!


filler cards are scrapbook pattern paper(red with stars and blue polka dots)
Project Life kit-Americana printed on photo paper from "Snapbook" android phone app


P.S. haven't done any of the journaling as I need to look up the info of 
the names of the towns we stopped in and drove through

hopefully you enjoy seeing my photos and project life pages 
as much as I enjoy taking the photos and creating the pages....

until next Monday!!!


always a huge big Thank you for stopping by my blog......
Have an Awesome day!!!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

How lucky for you to just get out and travel when you can! LOVE seeing the pictures... it really shows a side of America that people tend to forget we have... :) Great Project Life LO! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations