Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello again!!!

I know I haven't posted much or even created new stuff lately.I have recently started a mission on loosing weight.so that is where most of my spare time has gone,in walking....I started walking 2 miles a day and now I am up to 5 miles a day,I have lost 9 lbs.but I'm still far away from my goal.a friend has recently inspired me because she had lost a huge amount of weight by walking and changing her eating habits,she wasn't on any weight watcher programs or diet pills and she has done an incredible job!!so I figured if she could do it,so can I!!! why not!? I'm not getting any younger and I'm tired of being FAT.I'll be 40 in August and I am well on my way to a smaller size.now it's just a matter of finding time to scrap again....but first off I have to regroup and clean my scrap room,it's in pretty bad shape.

I am currently working on a "father's day" paper bag album which I hope does really well on ebay.we'll have to see.

hope all is well with everyone out there,be safe and have a great summer!!

No comments: