Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hercules


so this is the first scrap page I've made for myself in years!!I haven't scrapped for my own self in years since I've started selling on ebay(isn't that horrible)I still scrap in 8X10,haven't converted over to 12X12 right now my albums are half done,so I have no choice to continue scrapping in that size until I can start a new album.so here's the first of many more hopefully...lol this is of my boy lab "Hercules" and the journaling says..."you're actually the most loveable lab there is besides the other two(our girl lab and their daughter)you don't really live up to your name,maybe if you were put to the test you would be a Hercules in every way...but,on a daily basis you are nothing but a loveable dog." he'll basically lick you to death!!! he's a licker...big time and he doesn't like getting his pictures taken because my flash on my dslr camera scares him...lol what a wuss...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!!! Love the LO