Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award




This is a HUGE shout out of THANKS to Scrapbooking By Syrena who was sweet enough to give me this award.which I am so thrilled about(Thank you so much)and not to mention I am a huge fan of "Myscrapchick" patterns...

Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

These are the great blogs I am passing the award on to:

OK I don't have 15 people and I'm sure there are more than 15 of you out there that is worthy of this award but here are the ones I know....

1)Chrissy's craftin Corner-Chrissy
2)Luvinmylabs-Amy
3)Jeune Girl Crafts-Meg
4)KraftyKraves Scrappin Spot-Melissa
5)a year in our lives-Denise
6)Scrapbooking by Syrena
7)the copper pea-Jaimie

1 comment:

Chrissy C said...

Thanks so much for the award! You're so sweet to think of me. I really appreciate all the sweet comments you leave me.