Monday, January 12, 2015

Creating your own Project Life Cards

Creating your own Project Life Cards

Hello Project Lifers!!!

Have you ever thought of making your own Project Life filler cards?

maybe you're just like me and have so many pretty scrapbook paper that you never use,because they are just that....too pretty lol, I seem to have that problem and tend to hoard them. But,since I am now doing Project Life I am more than willing to use them for filler cards(I wonder why?!) but anywho.... I am giving it a whirl!!!

tid bit tip- be sure to have the size cards you need 

ie; 2-3X4 vertical vs. horizontal(especially with pattern paper)

to go with whatever page protector style you plan to use




so here is my 2 page "Camping" layout using the cards I created and leaving some filler cards blank for journaling and I also used sentiment stamps from Craftin Desert Diva's

I think by creating your very own project life cards makes it a little more personal.I used my cricut expression(YES,I still have one lol) and the SCAL program to cut my 3X4 and 4X6 cards.I just used the basic shapes(square with rounded corners) in the SCAL program stretched the image to the size I needed,filled the sheet with the amount I needed and cut away.I think they turned out pretty good,don't you think?

Thank you for joining me today and don't forget to come back for more tips,ideas and lots of sharing!! 

Remember we still have our bi-weekly "Anything Goes"Challenge  link up,

we'd LOVE to see your style!!!

 Have an Awesome day!!!!

  

No comments: