Friday, January 9, 2015

How to use your duplicate Project Life Cards

So Today,I would love to share with you several all occasion Handmade greeting cards and tags that I have created using these duplicate cards....

first card~ I created a Valentine's day card using the black polka dot PL card from daydreamer edition and KaDoodle Bug Designs svg file "Valentine Bear" which is also a limited time "freebie" sentiment stamps by Craftin Desert Diva's

second card~ I created a winter card using another "duplicate" PL card from Amber cedition and Craftin Desert Diva's stamps

these sympathy cards were created with PL cards from the Amer Edition and sentiment stamps by Unity Stamp Co.

 

and here are the tags I made using extra Project Life cards sentiment stamps are by Unity Stamp Co.

 

 

and cards that I have created using PL cards before I started Project Life lol I know right?! What was I thinking??? 

Don't forget we also have  our very first "Anything Goes" Challenge remember it's gotta be a Project Life project link it up here>>> Bimini Moose  

we'd LOVE to see "your style"

  it's been great chattin' with you all,hope you have a great day and come back again tomorrow for more Project Life Inspirations!!


 


1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

These are all fantastic!