Monday, January 19, 2015

To Round the corners or not to round......

that is the question????

Hello all you Project Lifers!!

Here's hoping that you are having a wonderful year so far! 

Today my question is do you round your corners or not???

ME.... personally I like the look of the rounded corners and for this page I created I have rounded the photo corners also and I really like the way it looks all together!

for my page I took photos of the sunrises and sunsets in my home town and also the water tower and new High School football field that says "Home of the Tigers" as the sun sets and shines on the football field building and I rounded all the corners to the photos of these pages.added some journaling  and scribbles of this small town we call home.

We have a NEW Challenge set for tomorrow so don't forget to join us and link up >here<  we want to see Your Style!!!

 

(((HUGS))) Bimini Moose DT  elecia

 

No comments: