Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday Madness - Project Life #12

Monday Madness~Project Life# 12

Hello all you Project Lifers!!!!


it's DT Elecia here sharing with you another Monday madness project life pages!! so I got to thinking as I was putting these pages together the whole theory to "Project Life" as it was created to capture your everyday moments and most Project Lifers do it weekly(faithfully) I decided to do it "monthly" as I don't have something exciting to capture every day,my kids are adults and not even my dogs want me taking photos of them lol so I find myself creating pages with old pictures.I looked up project life posts on youtube and there were so many posts on faithful weekly pages and than one who posted the reason for her quitting PL because she didn't have the time to commit to weekly pages......

Well I say project life is whatever you want it to be!!! create pages when you have the time! Why stress over doing pages weekly?

so today I share with you another page of my daughters wedding and using the we r memory keepers 4X4 pocket page sleeves which I am finding to be the coolest thing ever!!! lol

also used we r memory keepers-inked rose card kit


Don't forget you still have time to link up with our Bimini Moose Bi-Weekly Challenge

Project Life pages or traditional scrapbook pages

We'd LOVE to see your style!!! 


No comments: