Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Madness - Project Life #15

Monday Madness - Project Life #15

 Hello it's Bimini Moose DT Elecia here for another Monday Madness Project Life post. I have used filler cards from the BH 5th and Frolic set and added embellishments to them and also used other cards to decorate the cards I will be using in tomorrows post.I also created a shaker on one of the filler cards.

for this filler card I'm gonna create a shaker using the jar

 I cut out the inside of the jar

 created a shaker card with heart sequins

  adding embellishments to filler cards gives it some extra dimension


used images from other filler cards to decorate with,
twine,eye lets and heart shaped paper clips,sequins,rubber stamps,inked edges,
chipboard shaped hearts,prima flowers,buttons and faux gem/stars

here are the filler cards I will be using for our new Bimini Moose Challenge

Thank you for joining me today

Don't forget to stop by and link up with your scrapbook and project life pages!!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

CUTE idea with the Shaker filler!!!! They're all great Project Life Cards!!! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous