Monday, April 20, 2015

Monday Madness~Project Life# 14 Greeting cards using PL filler cards

Monday Madness~Project Life# 14


Hello Monday Madness Fans!!!
It's Bimini Moose DT Elecia here sharing some handmade greeting cards I have created using PL filler cards,I bought the Amber edition kit which has tons of duplicates and I found they are perfect  for greeting cards and I am needing to replenish my card inventory, it's a perfect opportunity to get it done for today's' Monday Madness post!!! 

here is what I created........

jpeg file from KaDoodle Bug Designs "celebrate and go bananas"
sentiment stamp by Craftin Desert Diva's "bring on the cake" stamp set
filler card from Project Life Amber edition


 sentiment stamp by Craftin Desert Diva's "celebration wordart"
filler card from Project Life Amber edition
copic markers
 
 jpeg file from KaDoodle Bug Designs "celebrate and go bananas"
 sentiment stamp by Craftin Desert Diva's "bring on the cake" stamp set
 filler card from Project Life Amber edition


I also have a little tid bit to share if you use "pop dots" for any of your projects here is a cheaper way to go about it.....

 I buy white foam sheets for probably a dollar a sheet(if that) 
at Walmart,they are acid free

 I cut a strip from the sheet


I cut the sizes I need to pop dot and glue it on my piece(sentiment)


and glue my "pop dotted" piece to my card



viola a cheaper way to make pop dots!!!


Thanks for joining me today,I appreciate you stopping by!!!

Don't forget to join us in our Bi-Weekly Challenge
it's always "Anything Goes" with a twist;"blast from the past"
link it up!!! we'd LOVE to see your style!!!


No comments: