Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Madness-Project Life #17



Hello Project Lifers
it's Bimini Moose  DT Elecia here sharing a two page layout of our motorcycle ride(the first this year) it's something my husband and I enjoy doing...while we do that I love to take photos of the country side,small towns,old barn building,churches,windmills,selfies lol
I love using my rubber stamps and incorporating them in decorating the filler cards or actually stamping the photo itself.





*Project life cards- BH 5th and Frolic
* stamps from Heidi Swap
*stazon ink (on photos)
*May-month card by Echo Park
*washi tape
*paper clip

Don't forget to link up with our Bi-Weekly Challenge over at Bimini Moose

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome Project Life LO!!! :) Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous