Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday Madness-Project Life #18

Monday Madness-Project Life #18


Hello all you Project Lifers!!!




It's Bimini Moose DT Elecia  here with another Monday Madness post to share with you... 
I have created another Project Life layout using photos from another motorcycle ride that my husband and I have gone on.it was a short ride! usually when my husband gets on the motorcycle,we end up across state.so I have to be very specific with him about how far I want to go lol  so I'm afraid you all will be seeing a lot of scenic pictures such as these....

For my pages I mixed a WeRMemory pages sleeve(on the left) and a paper studio-hobby lobby brand (on the right) I LOVE how it incorporates both vertical and horizontal 4X6 pockets but that page is also 12X10 so it's a tad short but who cares because my album is full of randomness,it's not done weekly,more like monthly and randomly... very randomly!!!

* filler cards by BH frolic
*buttons
*prima flowers
*stamps


Thanks bunches for joining me today,
hope you all have a wonderful week!!

don't forget to link up your pages on Bimini Moose Blog

we'd love to see your style!!!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Nothin' wrong with scenic pictures!!! :) Another Fabulous PL Layout! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous