Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bimini Moose Anything goes(twist-photo mosaic)

Welcome back to another great Scrapbook Challenge!
Always Anything Goes
Twist is Optional


A Photo Mosaic is one photo printed onto several sheets that put together make the whole picture. Here are a couple of examples:

                             By DT Mari                                         DT Elecia
 

One entry per challenge will win a FREE CUT FILE
The winner from our last challenge is:

INSERT WINNER HERE
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Here is my project for this new challenge
I used a wedding picture of my daughters but couldn't find a place to print a 12X12 photo so I had to improvise with printing an 11X14 poster size photo from the photo lab I work in and I cut it down to 11X12 hence the boarder on the top and bottom because my photo was short an inch,I don't think it turned out too bad!! and when attempting to do a full page mosaic project life page,be sure that your subjects faces will be in one section and not split in half.that almost happened with my page,I was going to use the BH "A" page protector but it didn't work out that way as the cut would of been right across my daughters face lol so I went with a simple page protector style.

Don't forget to link up with our NEW Challenge over at Bimini Moose
we'd LOVE to see your style!!!



3 comments:

Karla Yungwirth said...

I love your photo mosaic!! It turned out perfectly :) Love the patterned paper you used as the border - it really enhances it!

Janis Lewis said...

Your mosaic turned out perfectly!

Unknown said...

Wow! Your very first box card is phenomenal! Love how the Stamps turned out. What a creative and clever way to use these stamps.