Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Madness Project Life#7

Welcome back to Monday Madness Project Life#7


YES!! it's Monday!! another week and a new Month!
time sure flies doesn't it?!

It's Bimini Moose DT Elecia here I'm sharing with you another SVG Cuts file
this time from KaDoodle Bug Designs
she created a really cool "Simple Life" Monthly card set
and the cool thing about SVG files is that you can cut them with a HUGE
variety of paper/cardstock and make it for that specific
color theme you are working on.

 Simple Life Monthly Cards

you get both sizes 3X4 and 4X6
she has an awesome SALE going on at KaDoodle Bug Designs
you can also add her svg files onto your Project Life Pages



for my page I used the "February" month
and created a page of the crazy weather we have been having in Feb.
took a couple pictures of some beautiful sunny days(but still COLD)
top left;the American Flag I always have to take a picture of it no matter where I see one!!
top right; beautiful morning on my way to work
bottom left; a barn I love to take pictures of
bottom right; people riding their horses on the horse trail,LOVE seeing that
the middle row are snap shots(from my phone) of the weather and temps on various days in Feb,just wanted to show the crazy randomness of Iowa winters!!!


Hope you all have an awesome week!!!

Please don't forget to link up with us for our Bi-Weekly Challenges 
because we'd LOVE to see your style!!!



No comments: