Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bimini Moose Project Life Challenge with a twist-use only one card kit

Welcome back to another great Project Life/Scrapbook Challenge!

Always Anything Goes
Twist is Optional


The Optional Twist for this challenge is to USE ONE CARD KIT for your layout. No mix and matching this time (if you choose to embrace the optional twist). I don't know if I can do this one. All of my filler cards are mixed up in a basket so I can thumb through them easily. This Twist is a REAL challenge for me. Did I embrace the Twist? Or just wing it? Scroll down to see how the Design Team handled this one.

One entry per challenge will win a FREE CUT FILE

 Here is my Challenge project for this week.I used the We R Memory Keepers-"Inked Rose" I LOVE that kit!!! also used their 4X4 protector sleeves (for instagram photos) created the collage prints with my go to phone app "Photo Grid" I used stamps from American Crafts-"Dear Lizzy" and My Minds eye indie chic-"ginger pictures" a few "quote" cards from online printed as 4X4 photos from my daughters wedding just this past Sept.2014 and a recent candid shot of her and her husband Seth.didn't complete the journaling cause I need to google the lyrics to their wedding song



Now it's your turn!
How to Play:
1 -  Unlimited times to link up
 2 - Scrapbooking (Traditional or Project Life) 
3 - Always Anything Goes - TWIST is Optional
Not required, but we'd love it if you would FOLLOW us!


We'd LOVE to see your style




1 comment:

Karla Yungwirth said...

this is gorgeous! Love the 4x4's - love the colours!