Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday Madness~Project Life# 10

Monday Madness~Project Life# 10 

 Hello all you Project Lifers!!!!

it's Bimini Moose DT Elecia here sharing with you another photo app situation lol there are numerous photo apps available and I could literally become an app hoarder!! seriously!!! but here's a little tip I figured out in this one particular app that is my "go to app" photo grid 

 the current photo apps on my phone :)

photo grid page,I use the "scrapbook" selection to print smaller photos
 and I end up with 2 photos for the price of 1(sweet deal)

 there's a pretty good selection for background paper(bottom of photo)
I add my 2 photos and rearrange them horizontally

to end up with approx. 2X3 size photos on a 4X6
depends on how large you resize them on to the background. which I ordered as a 4X6 photo, with an online coupon I spent about $0.13 cents per print(not too bad)

here are a few prints I've done so far!!!

and there ya go a fun "Spring" PL page!!warmer weather,beautiful SUN,grilling outside,good company and good eats!!!

 thanks for stopping by and joining us!

don't forget to link up with our Bimini Moose bi-weekly challenge 
it's always "anything goes" sometimes we add a little twist!!!
we'd LOVE to see your style!!!




No comments: